When we start preparing for a trip, we often forget some important things in the last minute while for others we absolutely forget. These 6 things in the list below are definitely must have as they can save us discomfort and headaches.
- Two identity documents. On the road, especially abroad, we must always have 2 identity documents – ID card and passport, which must be in two different places. This will save a lot of headaches and finances in case of a stolen, damaged or lost document. The same goes for cash.
- Portable phone battery. In the dynamic technological world, we are quite dependent on mobile devices, so it’s nice to have an extra portable battery charged.
- Power converter. Quite a useful subject, and most often forgotten in international travel. Find out in advance what type of converter you will need for the country you will travel to.
- Sunglasses. They are extremely important protection against the sun’s UV rays, the power of which should not be underestimated.
- Medicines. It’s best not to need them at all, but we should always have the most basic things. When traveling with children, the first thing we need to prepare is a medicine against vomiting and disorder.
- Quick-drying towel. In some parts of the world, hotels and guest houses do not provide towels, so it is a good idea to have your own. Ordinary bath towels are quite bulky and dry slowly, so leave them at home and wrap a quick-drying towel. They are many times more practical and save a lot of space in the suitcase.